Available: Profitable Window Cleaning Run in Sydneys fasted growing CBD (Parramatta)
7 facts about the Run
- Established in 2010, a commercial window cleaning run with 177 regular customers, most of which are on a current service agreement.
- An outstanding reputation. (see Google Review and website testimonials)
SqueegeeMEclean Google Review
- 95% work in the Parramatta, Parramatta Westfields/ Harris Park CBD. A small portion of work in BellaVista and Merrylands
- All clients in Parramatta and Harris Park located within walking distance to all jobs (2km radius)
- All Jobs in BellaVista are all walking distance from each other (monthly)
- A very small number of jobs are within 5km radius from Parramatta
- 99% of window cleaning jobs handled by 2 long term part-time contracted window cleaners. The owner does not need to clean windows.
- No weekend work – All jobs done between Monday to Friday 6:00 am to 5:00 pm
6 Marketing and Sales facts
- Avg customer life cycle 21 months
- Avg cust lifetime value avg $1,398.00
- Clients are on a tiered pricing structure. When they change cleaning frequency between weekly, fortnightly or monthly schedules the price changes accordingly. (ensuring job profitability)
- Run is made up of a diverse range of clients including restaurants, retail, beauty, health, medical, finance, banks, corporate etc.
- The average amount of new business acquired each month $6,266.00 p.a ($75k new acquisitions 2019)
- Average lead to client ratio is 1:3
5 Operational Data facts
- We use GeoOp to manage all job scheduling
- Clients payment methods include Auto debit, Cash and a small number of invoices.
- Window cleaners collect cash and bank cash, issue invoices and submit daily recap reports
- Auto debit invoices are sent out on 30th each month and debited on the 7th of the following month
Some Basic Financial Details
Where are the clients (Parramatta)
Things to know about Parramatta
- Over 400 shopfronts in the CBD and Over 100 shops within Westfields
- The potential exists to expand window cleaning services into corporate and residential sectors within the CBD
- Parramatta Council is pouring millions of dollars into new infrastructure, buildings, zoning to increase the cities size and density, this includes expanding the CBD size and adding light rails connecting Parramatta to surrounding suburbs
Would you like to know more?
Contact Kevin on 0400 789 648 or send me an email